JB Ward Photography has moved!

It has been an exciting, whirl-wind past few months as my husband and I expatriated to Germany. We are enjoying getting settled in here and I look forward to the new and different opportunities this location brings.

Looking to elope in Europe? Know someone getting married abroad? Dreamed of a shoot on Spanish beaches, on the streets of Paris, the coast of Italy?  Don't hesitate to inquire.  I will be taking on limited commissions as I learn a new land, new language and essentially a new way of life.

I'm looking forward to where this adventure takes my photography and the new challenges I'll face. I look forward to completing personal projects and dreaming up styled shoots.

Of course, as US dates become available they will be shared and posted.

So, will you? Journey with me?

-to all things new-
jbw


To follow our personal adventures of moving abroad, visit www.schnitzel-happens.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover