A perfect D.C. Sunday afternoon, a lovely couple newly engaged, deeply in love...could I ask for anything more?  I had a grand time photographing these two. We visited Montrose Park to find a sweet spot Larin and Patrick found the weekend before - beautifully aged stone steps leading up to a wrought iron gate - fabulous find! Next we spent time in the gardens at Dumbarton Oaks.  If you ever find yourself in the District looking for a beautiful way to spend an afternoon, I strongly suggest visiting this locale. Between the terraces, lawns and the appropriately named Lovers' Lane Pool we had no problem finding those perfectly romantic spots to settle in and capture some great photographs.  Finally we headed down to the Potomac as the sun set between the willow trees.

Larin and Patrick -I wish you all the best as you plan your wedding a prepare for marriage together! Your love for each other makes my heart swell and it brings me joy that I got to capture these photos for you.  I can't wait until your wedding day - although, I must not forget the Kleenex...I know I'm going to need it!

-jbw-





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover