These last few weeks have been a whirlwind! I can't believe we are racing toward the end of February already! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day, filled with love from those closest to you.

This post is a little bit of hodgepodge if you will. I wanted to share with you an exciting new product that I am offering to clients (both portraits and weddings); custom designed DVDs and DVD cases.  They are a beautiful way to store and protect your high resolution images.  Take a look! 

No more plain clear cases, no more boring silver DVDs! 



On a personal note, I wanted to share some photos from my family Christmas shoot in December.  My family lives about 600 miles away, so anytime we are together the camera is out to capture the memories.  This year we decided to do a mini-session on Christmas eve and the photos turned out great! When we are together we love to share funny stories, crack jokes, and just have a good time.  Essentially, when the Brawner family is together our hearts overflow with joy and it's expressed in laughter.  As you can see, I think I captured that in these photos! 











Had to take the opportunity to capture the handsome-ness that is my nephew! 








{for the love of family}
-jbw-

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover