Whew! It's been a fun few weeks.  As spring progresses, I am beginning to get busier and busier.  It really is a great feeling.  To my clients - past, present and future - thank you so much.  Every purchase we make is a choice, and to me photography is not just a purchase but an investment in preserving your memories.  Words don't do justice to how grateful I am to those who choose to invest in my work. Thank you. 


Alright, mushiness aside! I had a great time with Kelsey, owner of Green Roost, last night for her store shoot. Green Roost is a Culpeper shop that is the best place to find unique, earth friendly products (from bedding to clothing to jewelry to decor - she has it all)!  I can't wait to edit and share more photos from the shoot, but for now here's a sweet sneak peek.  If you know anything about me (or have read my "get to know me" tab) you are already aware that I have a slight obsession with scarves.  Green Roost just happens to have some awesome scarves (made from sustainable bamboo I believe) that are adorable. And striped. And I love them.









In the name of all things green (as this post title implies) I had a fabulous smoothie this morning called the Green Monster.  Looks gross, tastes awesome. One smoothie has TWO cups of spinach (which you don't taste)! Look, ma...I'm eating my vegetables!














Lastly, the husband and I headed down to Macon, Georgia for the beautiful wedding of our friends Eleta and Alex.  Weddings are just so much fun and the best reason for all the people you love to get together in one place. Appropriately enough for this post, the wedding color was (you guessed it), green! Here's two of my best friends (and wedding participants) Carrie & Jessica showing off their green!




Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! 
{to all things green!}
-jbw-


Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover