Philosophy












"Your life, as fine art"

That isn't just a tagline; although I was pretty proud of myself when I thought it up. 
That statement captures the material aspect of my mission:

to create memories, captured in timeless imagery, crafted with intention, with the aim that they will hang on the walls of your home not only as photos but as art that you cherish.  

However, I wanted to share how that statement also captures my philosophy behind what I do. 

I believe that YOU alone are the art. I believe that you were hand crafted with the highest level of intention by the Greatest of artists. 

If in some tiny, human way my photography becomes the medium that shows you, reminds you of (or perhaps helps you discover) that very idea - then my friends, my job is done. 

{to more than pretty pictures}
-jbw-



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover