Pinterest



Feeling inspired? Feeling pinspired?

I'm happy to let you know that JB Ward Photography is now on Pinterest! While I've had a personal Pinterest for quite some time now, I wanted a way to share with brides and clients specifically what they'd need; minus the clutter of workouts, brownie recipes, some e-cards and house ideas that get posted to my personal account. 

On the JB Ward Photography Pinterest board you'll find inspiration for weddings, receptions, groom attire, bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and more! One of the most fun aspects of getting married is planning your nuptials; working in your ideas to showcase your personalities and love. I love weddings (it's my joy to capture them all year long) and even though I've been married a little while now, I still find myself pining away wedding inspirations. 

On another Pinterest related note - a new feature is live on the blog! Hovering over an image you will now find a direct link to pin it to your own personal Pinterest account! You'll find it in the top, left hand corner. See a JB Ward Photography photo you're inspired by? Pin it (with ease)! Browse through your favorite posts to see it in action!


{to finding. . .and pinning. . .your inspiration}
-jbw-

To follow me on Pinterest, just click this image! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover