Wedding Pin-spiration



I am just LOVING the colors that are popping up for weddings this year! 
I'm seeing so many peach, blush, nudes and gold tones and they're lovely. I love these colors particularly because I don't think they look "trendy. They're soft, muted, classic and oh-so romantic. 

The idea of having bridesmaids wear different dresses isn't new. In fact, for my own wedding I had my girls pick out the dress and neckline of their choice. A new take on the idea is to have bridesmaids wear different or coordinating shades of color! Another great way to mix things up. 

If you're planning your wedding and looking for ideas and inspiration, be sure to visit my Pinterest boards. There you'll find a collection of ideas that I find exceptionally "pinspirational"! 



Where ever you find your inspiration, be sure to stay true to YOU! As much as I love Pinterest and the plethroa of inspiration you can find there, it's so easy to feel drowned in a sea of details.  I really love photographing a wedding that exudes with love and 100% reflects the bride and groom!



{to pinspiration}
-jbw-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover