You may have seen a photo or two of this couple floating around the blog. . .Jenny & Kyle, that is.  And "Jenny & Kyle" they have always been to me - since I met them as a pair back in my sophomore year of college! Jenny was my Life-guarding  instructor, and Kyle was also another one of her pupils in the class.  They have always been a fun couple and it was great to reconnect after a few years!

We had a good (hot!) time during their engagement shoot back in June and I am happy to share a few photos from that session on the new blog.  Jenny & Kyle are double Mercer University grads (undergrad + currently in law & med schools, respectively = geniuses) so of course we had to visit campus in addition to some great spots in downtown Macon, Georgia.

"Jenny & Kyle" I feel so privileged to get to capture your wedding day! I know it will be a day so full of love. . .I can't wait!

-jbw-










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover