Nicole and Tyler are two of our good friends here in Culpeper.  After their family only ceremony, we were happy to celebrate their wedding (most deliciously) at Maggiano's Litle Italy in Tysons Corner, VA. 

Tyler and Nicole - we had a great time and I am so grateful that I was able to capture these images. You are a beautiful family and I wish only the best! 

{enjoy, friends}
-jbw-














{one of my favorites!}

 {The top photo in this group makes me smile every time. If you can't feel the happiness radiating out of this family, you might need to get yourself checked out.}  




{Absolutely a timeless beauty, without a doubt!}

 {I strongly feel that our greatest gift as mankind is our ability to love one another.  I present to you the evidence...each of these photos are so full of love!}


{Let's end with a laugh!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover