After a tumultuous week, I am beyond excited to share a few photos from Jenny and Kyle's wedding last weekend.  I can say I thoroughly had a wonderful time photographing their day and I am so excited to get to work on editing all of their photos.  The day itself couldn't have been a better backdrop for their wedding - perfectly blue skies, sixty-five degree weather, abundant sunshine, and friends & family overflowing with love for Jenny and Kyle. 

I can already tell there are going to be so many beautiful photos to share from this day, but I just couldn't keep you waiting any longer!  

{Merry Christmas to all and to all, a good night!}
-jbw-

**don't forget, you can view the photos in a lightbox by clicking on them!**






If you can't see the love in his eyes for her....GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT! 




Like what you see? Feel free to share your comments or leave some love for Jenny and Kyle below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover