You may remember Larin & Patrick from their lovely, romantic Washington D.C. engagement session last fall. 

If you need a refresher, let me sum them up for you in a few words:
Fun loving, wonderfully kind, & extremely in love. 
That combination of spirits made for an absolutely stunning wedding day. 

Their wedding and reception took place at the Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa in Chesapeake Beach, Maryland. Sun shining, waves gently cresting, gentle breezes blowing - a perfect day!

I've been so excited to share these images with you! They make my heart warm every time I see them and I give you a money back guarantee they'll do the same for you. 

A special thank you to Tabatha of Images by Tabatha for being an amazing second shooter with me this day! Not only did she capture some beautiful moments, she's a great friend and photog comrade!

{to marital bliss}
-jbw

























See an image you just love? Why don't you pin it? Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover