I love Sundays. As much as I like Saturdays there's just something special about Sundays.  Sunday is the day I rest, relax and rejuvenate. I love the renewed focus that I get after an energizing and uplifting service at Lifepoint. I love the quality of the time I get to spend with those I love because Sundays are the days you can let go of whats going on at work and just enjoy. I love that Sunday is the one day that the rush, rush, rush of life feels just a little bit slower. 

This past Sunday was an even greater treat as we spent it with my best friend Taylor and her 
boyfriend Anthony in downtown Fredericksburg. A nice lunch at Capital Ale House, an hour or so 
exploring all the offerings in the antique and vintage stores, and (less enjoyable) a few rain showers. 

No rain can stop me from pulling out the camera though! We were lucky enough that the showers paused for a bit a gave us a nice window to get some great shots of the two together.  

Prepare yourself for cute, cuddly, kisses, and just plain out lovey-doveyness! 

{to a Sunday kind of love}
-jbw-









See an image you just love? Don't forget to pin it!Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover