The early autumn, Virginia mountain backdrop did not disappoint for Kalie and Evan's wedding this past Saturday. With a balance of sunshine and shade, turning leaves and the fall breeze - one couldn't have prayed for a better day. 

Perfectly matched in beauty by the ceremony, this wedding day was nothing short of stunning. 

I can't wait to finish working on their images so I can tell you the full story of this lovely day! 
Until then, here are a few shots to keep you hanging on. 

{to turning seasons & new seasons of love}
-jbw-


Without seeing each other, Kalie & Evan shared a beautiful moment in prayer together before the ceremony. Being allowed in on such personal, special moments like this is what makes me love my job more than I knew I could. 








Pin It

1 comments:

Wedding photography new jersey said...

Like this wedding scene. Your photos are very good!

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover