Recent Commercial Work



This has past week has kept me busy in a different way that you usually see here on the blog. While I love gracing these pages with lovely couples, weddings and portraits; I often photograph work outside of those realms. Portraiture and weddings are by far my favorite but I love the challenge of doing something outside of my comfort zone too! 

It has been nothing short of my joy to photograph Culpeper's finest boutiques. I love seeing how each store is a reflection of it's owner and their mission. The time and heart these owners and their employees  have put into making their store shine is evident in every corner. 

Green Roost:
Green Roost is an earth friendly boutique that carries everything from home decor to paper goods to clothing, baby gifts and more. I frequent this shop a good bit as it's owner, Kelsey and I have become great friends. Not to mention the time I spend shopping here! I love the Threads for Thought t-shirts and with unabashed girly-ness...the jewelry! 
141 E. Davis Street, Culpeper


Pepperberries:
If you are a woman or know a woman or want to make a woman happy, this is the place to shop. I have found the best gifts for Mother's Day and Christmas here! Pepperberries carries great brands (including Pandora jewelry and Brighton). If you have a chance to meet the owner Sharon you'll be sure to leave Pepperberries not only with a bag in hand, but a smile too!
102 E. Davis Street, Culpeper

 Harriet's General:
Made. In. America. 
This is the mantra of Harriet's General. All of the items sold in the store support the good ol' US of A. From Rifle Paper Co. stationary to Collard Greens menswear, to games for kids; you can count on supporting our great country when you shop here. The newest boutique to join the block, Harriet's General is a definite must. Not to mention there are three, very large examples of my work hanging in store! 

You can also find other samples of my commercial work at 


Beyond my relationships with these vendors as a hired photographer, I was not or am not obligated or paid to post about their businesses. I don't and will not receive any financial reimbursement for sharing about their work here on my blog. It all comes from the goodness of my heart and my personal love for these stores!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover