Jen & Tyler - Engagement



There are a few days each year that just feel perfect. You know what I mean - the days that you find yourself stopping and thinking

"I wish everyday felt like this."

The day of Jen and Tyler's engagement session was just like that.  These two University of Virginia grads reside in Washington state, so until their photo session we had yet to meet in person. Within just a few minutes with Tyler and Jen, I knew they were the perfect couple to share such a perfect day with. 

They've been together for quite some time now, and you can tell in all the best ways. Their love was easy going and comfortable. Even in the minutes between photos when my camera was down, they were romantic; I could tell they truly enjoyed every moment with each other. 

Spending the afternoon together at Ash Lawn-Highland made me so excited to capture their November UVA wedding.  I mean it with most sincerity when I say that they were a joy to photograph!

{to perfect days}
-jbw-






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover