Jenn & Chris | St. Louis Engagement



Jenn and Chris are one of my favorite couples. Chris was one of my husband's college roommates and it seems that when I think back on my favorite first memories of my husband and I together in our early years - those memories are often filled up with the great times we had with incredible friends, and Chris is one of them. I'm so glad that in the decade since then we've all remained close. I'm even happier that in that time, Chris has found his beautiful counterpart Jenn, and that she and I have become great friends too. 

 When they asked me to come with them to St. Louis to take their engagement photos, I was thrilled! That is the farthest west I've been and I love to travel! They'll be getting married there next spring, so we spent the weekend visiting not only the places that Jenn spent growing up in, but also the places they'll spend making wedding memories.  I can't wait until their wedding day. It's going to be incredible and I am so honored, joyed, and humbled they've asked me to capture their first day as husband and wife. 

This session is one of my favorites to date. I think it just overflows with joy and love. Maybe it's just me because I'm a little partial to the subjects; but I think they've got something special. 

See for yourself. 

{to overflowing joy and love}
-jbw-



















What's a visit to St. Louis without a photo of The Arch? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover