Jenn & Chris | St. Louis Wedding



It's always great to attend a wedding as a guest - you see your friends come down the aisle, say vows and enter into covenants, you seem them do first dances and accept toasts, and exit at the end of the night off into their future. There's something special about being there behind the scenes on that day though. As their photographer I get to see so many of the little moments that truly make a wedding day memorable.  I see tender moments between parents and their soon to wed children, I see sentimental gifts being opened, tears shed, & hugs shared. I hear whispers, cheers and high fives, the quiet pre-ceremony prayers.

It really is a treasure for me to see this side of the day and I'll never take that privilege for granted. 

I enjoyed photographing Jenn & Chris' wedding day in St. Louis this spring.  Chris, my husband and I have been friends for over ten years now. It's been a joy seeing Jenn and Chris together, following their adventures and now watching them grow as husband and wife. 

Congratulations again you two, it was truly a lovely day & an honor to be a part of it!

-to friends & love-
jbw

































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover