It's that smile you get when it's quiet and you're not supposed to laugh. The one that isn't just a smile; you know its actually a big, loud, cracking-you-up kind of laugh waiting to boil over into an uncontrollable fit of giggles.

It's the smile I got every time I sat down to work on these photographs.  It's the smile you have when you're in love and it's infectious like the plague.  I might have been a smiling fool behind my computer screen but I don't care one bit.  Hannah and Chris are in love and their laughs and smiles speak volumes of their wonderfully matched personalities. I had such a great time with these two, simply because when you're around them that smile turned fit of laughter is always only a few seconds away.

If you're wondering - I love to travel - and this session took me down to the Raleigh suburb of Cary, North Carolina.  Hannah picked the beautiful Fred G. Bond park and adorable downtown Cary area as the backdrops for the session. We started the session at sunrise and I couldn't have picked a better way to start my day. And I couldn't stop smiling after, either.

{to smiles, giggles, snuggles and love}
-jbw-

















Pin It {if you like it then you should put a pin on it}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover