I am so thankful for the friends I've grown to know since I've moved to Culpeper.  I have to say, while the first few months living here were nothing short of post-wedding bliss, I did miss my girlfriends quite a bit.  I have been so fortunate to have met Laurel and Erica through my past job.  Although circumstances have taken us down different paths and we no longer work together, we do our best to have lunch once a week.

These are a few shots from our lunch at Arch's (remember my fro-yo love?) last week. While Erica and Laurel offer up great conversation, baby Milla takes care of all of the cuteness.  The "office baby" I've come to lovingly call "Little Munchkin" is sugar-sweet and I am so happy to have seen her grow over the last months.

If her little face doesn't make your heart just melt into a puddle of "ooh's" and "aww's", you might just be the Grinch.

{to sweet babies and sweeter friendships}
-jbw-









Pin It

1 comments:

Heppe said...

The bottom left one is my favorite!! She is adorable.

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover