A few weeks ago I posted a sneak peek of Barbara's portrait session at UVA.  Barbara was in need of head shots that captured her personality.  While I had the equipment to capture the shots, she has ALL the personality (as you will see!) I'm excited to share more shots from her session today.

While photographing, I was able to spend time getting to know Barbara more (a wonderful benefit of my job is that I spend time hearing people's stories).  She's done some really neat things in her life, including having a modeling portfolio shot by a photographer in NYC! (No pressure, right?!) If there's one thing I took away from the session, it was a deep respect of Barbara's enthusiasm and joy in life.  JOY is more than being happy; happy is based on momentary enjoyment. Joy is being content, excited about and grateful for life regardless of what it throws your way.  Barbara's got joy and I hope that like her,  I can be ever-joyful too.

Also, I'd love to experience some of the awesome things she's done...except I'd rather be the photographer instead of the model in NYC!

{to having the joy, joy, joy down in your heart}
-jbw-








Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover