Around the world...



Well, where have you been lately? I can say that today, I think I have the coolest response: Europe! If you're wondering where j.b. ward photography has been the last two weeks, the answer is on vacation in Belgium & Germany! 

My husband and I had an amazing time together and while I am still savoring our Belgian chocolates, I am also excited to get back to work. I have so many great photos to share; a lovely Charlottesville maternity shoot, some absolutely romantic couples photos from my shadowing weekend this spring with The Photography of Haley Sheffield (one amazing artist), a Chesapeake Beach wedding and of course travel photos from my time abroad. 

WIth it all listed out like that, I just can't wait to get started. 
{to the journey; around the world or around the corner}
-jbw-

Mechelen, Belgium

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover