Amy & Micah - Part I





It won't take you much time perusing my blog to know that I love my job. I adore being around couples in love, capturing their unique romance and creating memories for a lifetime. It's not an exaggeration to say that I thoroughly enjoy every session to the point that I've never left one without a smile on my face. 

I love LOVE. 

But oh my. Talk about raising my excitement level exponentially when the people in love are people whom I  love. Micah is my husband's brother and Amy his counter part, who I never knew was missing until the moment I saw them together. 

It didn't take us in the family very long to know how special Amy was to Micah and we are beyond thrilled to welcome her into the Ward troupe this fall. 

We had a lovely time together on the rocky beaches of Fort Fisher, North Carolina. It was the perfect canvas to color with their love.
In these images you will see two people who bring each other joy and it brings me joy to share them with you. I feel so blessed and privileged to serve Amy and Micah as clients, but abundantly more so to have them as family. 

{to abundant joy}
-jbw-











2 comments:

abyrd said...

How will I even begin to choose!! I LOVE THEM ALL..

Jennifer Ward said...

I LOVE these pics! Jaz, you rock! Thanks for making our family look good. :)

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover