Amy & Micah | Part II



You may find this couple familiar; if you follow this site, you met them a few weeks ago here

I loved getting to photograph these two at the beach and love even more that they also wanted to do a shoot here in beautiful Virginia. Summer in Virginia is like none other, the mountains in the Shenandoah Valley are stunning, the light is gorgeous and lucky for us the temperature was just right! 

I loved this shoot because I was able to be creative beyond what I normally do behind the camera. The florals you see were all hand picked from my mother-in-law's garden and arranged by yours truly! I am by no means a floral artist but it was really fun putting those together. You'll also see the most adorable chalkboard sign, which was on loan to us via Culpeper's very own Green Roost!  I enjoyed putting all my years of doodling to good use by lettering it. The sign is available for purchase, so feel free to stop on by and make it yours. 

As I've said before, being around Amy and Micah is such a treat, where ever it is. I cannot wait for their wedding this fall! 

{to Virginia, which is for lovers}
-jbw-
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover