Now Booking 2013



Well hello, 2013! I hope you enjoyed a beautiful Christmas or Hanukkah, and a happy New Year; that your cup ran over with love, joy, peace, family and fun.

One of the best gifts during the holidays is the promise of love and matrimony! My husband and I were engaged just before Christmas so that time of year holds even more sentimental value for us. I love hearing of holiday engagements; maybe it was on Christmas morning, out in the snow or at family dinner? Perhaps under the magical twinkle of Christmas lights and mistletoe?

With the New Year brings new plans; ceremony and venues, picking colors and dresses, bridesmaids and groomsmen. Invitations, catering and last but certainly not least, carefully selecting an artist to capture your day. My favorite weddings are those full of details and heart; equally matched in aesthetic and the unseen, but felt, beauty of forever love.

If you or someone you love spent the holidays celebrating an engagement, please visit the "contact" page to be in touch with me. Creating timeless art for your Engagement and Wedding is more than my pleasure, it's my joy!

{to the new year}
-jbw-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover