Spring Fever





To my east coast fans - it seems like no matter where you are, yesterday gave you a little dose of spring fever! I know here in central Virginia we experienced temperatures near if not in the 70s!

Walking out of my door and feeling warm air was such a treat. . .and a tease. If you know me, you know I loathe cold weather. I love spring. I love summer. I love that part of fall that still feels like summer.

Needless to say, after yesterday's spring teaser I've got the fever. So I spent the afternoon settling my ache for warmer weather by looking at images I captured last spring. This beautiful moment was captured last March, second week. That will be here before we know it!

Spring light is beautiful and it's a perfect time for a portrait session. Just think of the smiles you wear in those first weeks of putting on lighter clothes and spring dresses? It's like you're dropping the burden of winter when you slide out of your coat for the last time of the season.

I'm currently accepting portrait sessions for this spring. Portrait sessions are a great way to capture your love; so grab your someone special and let's pencil in your date! Portrait sessions come with your choice of a personalized DVD, a beautiful hardback album or both. For all the details, visit the
contact page to get started.


{to curing spring fever}
-jbw-



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover