Whitney & Kevin



I always love when clients become friends but if there could be anything better it's when you're already friends!  Whitney and I go all the way back to freshman year at Mercer University. From laughs together in class to being roommates for almost two years, many of my early college memories center around the great times we had together. 


Spending time with Whitney and Kevin together was wonderful. Their personalities don't just compliment each other, but complete one another. It's so great to see an old friend in love. It makes me think of our late college nights spent in our dorm, talking about and hoping for our futures; if only we'd known how beautifully our dreams for love would be fulfilled!



We enjoyed the afternoon walking around Fells Point in downtown Baltimore; from the eclectic shops to the pier, it provided a fun, urban backdrop for their shoot. I am more than looking forward to capturing their wedding this summer! 
{to friends and love}
-jbw-













Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous images as always<3

Unknown said...

love love love

Whitney said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest! I'm so excited to have you capture our Big Day. You are more than a friend--you're an artist with exceptional talent and professionalism. We are so lucky to have you!

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover