Julia & Clint | Portraits



Engagement, wedding, maternity. All milestone moments in life when we decide to capture where and who we are in photographs. What about the moments in between? The times that really make us who we are?

There's no better time than right now to have portraits made with the person (or people) you love. Julia and Clint have been married for a little over a year now. They simply wanted to take the time to capture who and where they are in life and love with a portrait session. I couldn't have been happier to be obliged!   We planned their session on what turned out to be the perfect fall weekend - the height of autumn leaf season. It couldn't have been lovelier! We began our session in downtown Raleigh and wrapped things up at Clint's favorite local golf course. Julia and Clint were perfectly comfortable - not just in front of the camera - but also with each other.  

As a wedding photographer, it is my joy to capture Day One. As a married person, I know that it's all the days after that grow and deepen your relationship. It was my joy to get to capture Julia and Clint's married love, beyond Day One. 


{to day one, and one thousand, and beyond}
-jbw- 











2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree to you that "There's no better time than right now to have portraits made with the person you love." Julia and Clint you look stunning together. Photography is the only thing which preserves our memories to cherish over years. I loved your composition and the contrast which makes your photos look alive. Though my favorite one is the one in grayscale. I recently got married and http://www.objektiv.com.au/ did a great work in making our day remember like forever.

Suz said...

I love these!! I think my fav is the very last one - but that's hard to say 'favorite' b/c they are all so gorgeous!

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover